Saturday, September 8, 2012

Docm77´s NEW Minecraft World Tour - Episode 9: Pistonized!

Docm77´s NEW Minecraft World Tour - Episode 9: Pistonized! Video Clips. Duration : 26.23 Mins.


In Episode 9 of Docm77´s NEW Minecraft World Tour, we see what I did with pistons in my world. Starting with some small but nice setups, we go bigger and finally see my most epic redstone and piston creation yet. In the end, we take another look into the future and I address some important topics around my channel. Important Info: Docm77´s Special Texture Pack with Arnold inside: www.mediafire.com Please make sure to use latest mcpatcher before applying this texture pack! Important Links: The amazing piston elevator by JL2579: www.youtube.com Vote for the Front Page Creativity Contest: www.docm77.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment