Saturday, September 8, 2012

Muzzafuzza Plays - Bayonetta - Cardinal Virtue of Temperance

Muzzafuzza Plays - Bayonetta - Cardinal Virtue of Temperance Video Clips. Duration : 10.32 Mins.


Tentacles, testicles, oh yeah. Bayonetta is awesome. Click here for the entire Muzzafuzza Plays playlist! - www.youtube.com ______________________________________ If you support what I do and want to help out, download my toolbar. It's got all my links to everything that I ever do, and more: muzzafuzza.ourtoolbar.com Follow the tweet0rz: www.twitter.com 'Like' me on Facebook: www.facebook.com Subscribe to my real-life channel(Vlogs, etc.) www.youtube.com Buy a sweet-ass custom controller like mine: www.modz-armory.com Buy some FPS Freeks, they're worth it: www.kontrolfreek.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment